Sold 101/166 Wellington Parade (*sold* May 2017)

John

Co-Investor at 166 and forum administrator
Staff member
101/166 Wellington Parade East Melbourne
Premium Apartment - Views of Yarra Park and the 'G

• $620,000-$670,000
  • Auction: Sat 03-Jun-17 11:00AM
  • Bedrooms 2, Bathrooms 2, Car Spaces 1, Apartment.
Enjoying a podium-style position in the treetops on the first floor sits this beautiful apartment in of one of East Melbourne's most highly-sought and tightly held complexes.

Generously spread over 73sqm; This superb two bedroom, two bathroom apartment showcases a spectacular south facing vista over treed parkland and our beloved MCG.

Sizeable and light-filled living spaces are complimented by an expansive stone and stainless steel kitchen with a long, separate island bench which provides a natural focal point for casual entertaining.

Leave the car in your private car park and use the transport at your doorstep to access all that Melbourne has to offer. Just steps - or a couple of tram stops - away are the MCG, Fitzroy Gardens, Fed Square, our renowned sports and entertainment precincts, and all the dining, bars and cafes of Melbourne's acclaimed CBD.

Currently returning $530pw on lease until Jan 2018. Other features include euro laundry facilities, secure intercom entry, private, undercover residents' car park and a residents-only swimming pool.

166openm.png

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-apartment-vic-east+melbourne-125425950
http://bigginscott.com.au/property/bsrich_1_7584/

deleted-user-ne

Hi John,
If you hear of any similar 2 bed apartments in 166 on the market below 700k please let me know. I'm a 30yo project manager from Perth who is considering a move to Melbourne, and I fell in love with 166 when looking at rentals.
Best,
Naomi

John

Co-Investor at 166 and forum administrator
Staff member
Hi John,
If you hear of any similar 2 bed apartments in 166 on the market below 700k please let me know. I'm a 30yo project manager from Perth who is considering a move to Melbourne, and I fell in love with 166 when looking at rentals.
Best,
Naomi
Hi Naomi, welcome to the forum.
Please check your inbox here on the forum (top right of screen).
I replied to you there.