• air08.png
    air08.png
    948.5 KB · Views: 5
  • air09.png
    air09.png
    500.1 KB · Views: 5

Pete

Dear Nicole,
As an owner and occupier of an apartment at 166 Wellington Parade I note with interest that you are advertising an apartment for rent in the building.
I note that you have house rules for your guests stating NO PARTIES. I would like to state that noise coming from short stay appartments has been a big problem in the past and has been most annoying not only to myself but other residents. I hope you are able to stress to your guests that noise will not be tolerated by other residents and the Owners Corporation will be asked to take action and I will have no hesitation in calling the police if need be.
Yours
Peter Fairman.

Matt F

Bad review of Nicole's apartment at 166 Wellington Pde.
by Airbnb user Zesheng from China
bbdb0c63-1fc0-470f-b482-e94207e1b4c3.jpg

Not excellent experience, first of all, the lady who met us was cold feeling, and rooms were very small and airless, sheets on the bed were very uncomfortable, I asked Nicole to change, she said this is first time she heard from the customers, and didn't take any further steps try to comfort us. Comparing with other hosts and accommodations, this is the worst. But good location.

February 2016

Chen

non happy.

Carolyn

March 2018
We went to Rod Laver arena for a concert and this location is excellent for walking to and from the event. Nearby Charlie Cox wa an excellent place for brunch - great coffee and food. Nicole's place was adequate for a one night stay but we had a couple of issues: before checking in Nicole was scrabbling to get the shower fixed (it was fixed by the time we checked in), there was also a problem with the cold water tap in the bathroom basin that kept falling off its spindle. I didn't appreciate the cleaner texting me to ask if i would "pop" a towel wash on before leaving the apartment.

Response from Nicole:
Yes, as a host, things sometimes happen out of my control; the previous guests had broken the shower head and I had only a couple of hours to find a plumber and I successfully did. Instead of choosing to cancel your booking (although the shower still worked but you didn't seem happy with this), I chose to pay for an out-of-hours plumber that cost me more than your booking, as I knew that you would not be able to find other accommodation at the last minute, and you were attending the concert close by and I did not want to ruin your night. My understanding and kindness did not cost me anything, and I was able to share my home with you. I think you might be best suited to a 5 star hotel in future, where they can easily swap your rooms when you complain about things. Please do not come again.

March 2018

Matt F

Ouch! True though... Anyone know why the pool was 'extremely dirty' ? Owners Corp?

Janelle
April 2018

Good location to AAMI stadium, MCG , easy access to city. The pool was extremely dirty and the smell of the Indian restaurant was very strong throughout the complex! Nice views, very quiet. Parking permit was very handy.