Apartment Focus Group 13th September At Rmit

andrewC

Subject: High Rise Living in Melbourne

Dear Residents,

I am currently completing my PhD at the University of Adelaide, looking into links between how residents view the indoor space in their apartments and overall satisfaction with the dwelling. I am conducting a number of focus group sessions in Melbourne, so if you live in a high-rise building it would be great if you could participate.

I am planning to run a session from 6pm to 7.30 pm on the 13th of September at RMIT University (corner of La Trobe St. and Swanston St.). The session will be conducted in a small group (6 to 8 people) during which I will ask for your input on a range issues relating to apartments via a process that is interactive and hopefully enjoyable. Most importantly there will be tea/coffee provided and you will be compensated for your time with a $50 Coles voucher.

If you would be interested in attending, please complete a few details at the link below and I will be in touch.

http://bit.ly/IEQfocus

Please note that this research is in no way affiliated with building owners.

Yours Faithfully,

Andrew Carre

PhD Scholar, University of Adelaide

andrew.carre@adelaide.edu.au

Ph: +61 3 9925 3903

This research has been approved by the Human Research Ethics Committee at the University of Adelaide. Approval number H-2015-280.