car park security

John Osborne

greetings.we have just moved in to 1004.city edge guests 3times in our spot.have installed obstructor.Ishmael recomends it. handyman Doug excelent.can forward details.this site allowing onlyvery slow typing.

emily

oh wow! I have same problem sometimes, but I never knew who the car belongs to. How did you know they were city-edge guests? (I didn't know what cityedge was until i read about it here)
I might need one of these things too. Can you post a pic of your obstruction thingie? How much was it? Did you pay for it or did the owner ?

John Osborne

Hi Emily, Knew they were City Edge because one of them left a note of apology,[in reply to my note on their windscreen]stating that City Edge had instructed them to park in my spot. We are the owners of our unit and bought from previous who let unit out to City Edge. You can view said machine if you go to the lift on B2.Cost ,including installation approx $300. Works by a remote and has rechargeable battery.Happy to supply other info if required.

emily

thanks John, I will hold off for now and see how it goes. If I have further problems I will get one. Where do you buy it?