Dogs in Pool!

s&t

Unbelievably, today at around 6pm (Sunday 10th March), persons unknown brought their two large dogs into the pool area, and let them swim in the pool!

People looked out from their apartment windows, as the dogs then got stuck in the garden bed that runs along the pool. One of the overweight owners had to climb dangerously into the garden bed and then hoist the large dogs up to her friend.

They were asked to leave which they eventually did, dripping wet and with dogs in tow, back into the building foyer. This required a security fob so presumably they are staying in the building, most likely as guests in a short stay apartment.

If you know who these people are, or which apartment they are staying in, please notify one of the property managers, or the owners corporation as soon as possible.

Thank-you
S&T

doginpool01.jpg
owner01.jpgowners02.jpg
owner03.jpgowners5.jpgowners4.jpg

L&I

We saw that too it's unbelievable! How are we supposed to use the pool now? Plus the sign on the entrance door clearly says no dogs are allowed into the building. That is so unhygienic I mean those people were with kids even and swam together in the pool with two dogs ehw

s&t

We saw that too it's unbelievable! How are we supposed to use the pool now?
I wouldn't go in now either, L&l, but it didn't stop someone going in earlier this morning (I put a sign on the pool gate).
With the temperature forecast to hit 36 degrees today and of course a public holiday, the pool will be popular today. Interesting to see how many go in. The "dog ladies" might come back as well.

L&I

I wouldn't go in now either, L&l, but it didn't stop someone going in earlier this morning (I put a sign on the pool gate).
With the temperature forecast to hit 36 degrees today and of course a public holiday, the pool will be popular today. Interesting to see how many go in. The "dog ladies" might come back as well.
Exactly! Last late summer heatwave and we had dogs in the pool well doesn't that ruin pretty mich the last days of summer when you can really enjoy outdoors pool!

Matt F

Damn, well there goes my afternoon swim. Looking out at the pool right now, its deserted. I guess the pool will need extra chlorine or special cleaning? I can't believe the "f u" attitude of these dog owners. I mean, who does that? - Let your dogs swim in a private pool meant for humans? Some people...

s&t

Amazing photography...So flattering ;)
Actually Nikki, you make a good point.
These photo's are probably a breach of privacy.
If the women identified in the photo's wishes to make contact with me (or the manager) & identify herself, I will gladly remove them.

Nikki

Doesn't bother me about the pics. Quite amusing. But if you don't like dogs in the pool, you'll find this even more amusing:

s&t

Thanks Nikki, good for a laugh!
I think the dogs in our pool were same breed - Doberman.

Matt F

Seems like it didn't stop lots of people this evening enjoy their time in the pool
that was 1 big group, and I'd never seen any of them before. Most likely staying in a "short-stay" apartment, probably with no idea of the dog incident the day before.
Pretty much none of the regulars have swam in the pool since the dogs. And that's with several hot days.