Looking for assistance...

David C

Hello,

My name's David and I recently ordered a package from the UK and decided to get it delivered to a postal locker for the first time. As its not been delivered I checked the address again and I've mistakenly used 166 Wellington parade instead of 126 which is the East Melbourne Post Office.

On the off chance anyone reads this and the parcel is sitting downstairs in your lobby (I'm not a resident) could someone possibly let me know so I can come and collect it or even drop it off at the post office if you pass that way? I work at the MCG so can collect at any time.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David

Matt F

Hi David,
Have you checked with Ismail, the onsite property manager here?
His contact details are on this page - http://www.166wellington.com/threads/on-site-manager-details.19/
I gather the delivery address was simply "166 Wellington Pde" ?
That probably won't be delivered, and returned to sender, as no unit number was specified. If your lucky it will not be delivered and returned to sender. You certainly don't want something valuable (or something appearing potentially valuable like a parcel) sitting in our "lobby" or more likely the mail room, for days... It will vanish never to be seen again.
Contact Ismail and give him a good description of the parcel just incase it was left here.

Last edited:

David C

Hi Matt,
Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to me and for providing Ismails contact details. I genuinely appreciate it. I will certainly contact him and ask if he has seen it.

Thanks again,
David